K artworks

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Buddha around us




“At a desk on one side of the room sat a person. I couldn’t tell whether it was male or female; the face and body structure could be either….


But it was the radiation that stunned me. It was like standing in bright spring that was filled with every human emotion that ever existed. It was equally balanced. One moment it was male, then I was sure it was female. A true equal- a He/She. HeShe!”



-- from “Ultimate Journey” by Robert Monroe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exquisite - i like the way buddha's arm stretches towards the neck - giving an utterly human feel. inspires me to write a poem - www.itchgotmysoul.wordpress.com

jnana said...

thanks for your comment. where is your poem? I cannot find it in the website. Happy new year!